Voices of Detroit Initiative (VODI) is a community-based health care coalition dedicated to providing Detroit’s uninsured and under-insured with access to affordable, effective health care through an organized, sustainable delivery system.
- Service Data Contains Over 350,000 Service Records
- Michigan’s Largest Repository of Service Data On Uninsured
- Only Continuously Maintained Service Repository in U.S.
- Fosters Informed Communication Between Providers
- Adheres to HIPAA Privacy/Security Standards
- Innovative Data Use/Comparisons For Research
- Generates Insights Into Broad Range of Health Questions
- VODI Converted 3,200+ ER Visits To Primary Care
- ER Conversions Saved $1.6 Million
- 2,000 Patients ID’d As Medicaid Covered
- Added Medicaid Coverage Billings = $500,000+
- Between 2003-2004 ID’d 1,478 Chronic Care Cases
- Chronic Care Cases Moved To Appropriate Setting